Campus Grant Committee Mentoring Pilot Program
The campus Grant Committee is soliciting applications from campuses that wish to develop new or enhance existing programs to mentor academic and/or professional faculty at the campus, division or department level. The mentoring program is being established as a pilot program. Examples of the types of activities that may be funded include, but are not limited to:
- Cost of mentor training programs
- Cost of replacement to permit course reductions for mentors with multiple mentees
- Costs for mentor and mentees to attend professional conferences together
- Cost for periodic mentor meetings
- Costs of activities for targeted groups, e.g. women, minorities, new faculty.
The guidelines and application process is the same as for Campus Grants.