- NYS Governor's Office of Employee Relations (GOER)
- The Governor's Office of Employee Relations represents the Governor in collective bargaining with public employee unions and directs the state's employee relations policies so that agencies and employees provide high quality, uninterrupted state government services.
- United University Professions (UUP)
- United University Professions is the union representing academic and professional faculty in the State University of New York system and the New York State Theatre Institute. The women and men who make up UUP educate the next generation of workers and leaders. They also engage in groundbreaking research and provide invaluable service to their communities.
- State University of New York (SUNY)
- The State University of New York's geographically dispersed campuses bring educational opportunity within commuting distance of virtually all New Yorkers and comprise the nation's largest comprehensive system of public higher education.
- NYS Comptroller's Office Information for State Agencies
- Rules and bulletins from the Office of the New York State Comptroller can be found on its Information for State Agencies page.
- NYS Home Page
- The central location for e-government in New York State.
Other Labor-Management Committees
- New York State Work-Life Services Program
- New York State and its public employee unions, including UUP, work together to help state employees balance their careers with their family responsibilities. Stemming from collective negotiations, NYS offers several programs for working families. The results benefit employees and the employer through improved morale, decreased absenteeism, and increased productivity.
- New York State Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program is a confidential assessment and referral service for New York State government employees and their family members who need assistance with personal problems or concerns that may be affecting their work performance or overall well-being. New York State and United University Professions are among the partners in this program.
- The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal.
- Grants.gov is the single access point for over 900 grant programs offered by the 26 federal grant-making agencies. Organizations can electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities.